Take your family on a journey of writing Scripture on your hearts with this hymn homeschool curriculum!
**By purchasing this curriculum during KJV LAUNCH, you'll also receive the 53 page cursive copywork at NO ADDITIONAL charge for your advanced learners. (Valued and listed separately at $8)
This Hymn-A-Long study is meant to be a resource to help you lay a Biblical foundation in your home. It helps you to preach the Gospel to your little ones each and every day. Not just in your morning routine, but your entire homeschool day.
Grab all of your children from ages 0-8 and teach them all from one lesson! This is a FULL curriculum consisting of a 469 page downloadable PDF.
**Please note that this curriculum is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. No physical product will be shipped.
Included in the curriculum you will find:
- Scripture- There’s a Bible verses associated with each lesson. Most hymns are designed from Scripture, therefore each week you will study a verse that relates to the hymn study. All Scripture is in KJV translation.
- Hymns- Hymns for every letter of the alphabet. Your toddler and preschooler will learn the letters associated with each hymn, while your older children can learn the words to each hymn.
- Reading- Reading fluency and comprehension pages
- Spelling and Vocabulary- Each week your child will have eight words to learn and spell. These words were carefully chosen and came right out of the verses and/or hymn you will study. Of these eight, your child will learn one key definition that will allow them to dive deeper into the meaning of the verse and/or hymn.
- Letter Recognition- Your toddler and preschooler will learn their letters alongside of their siblings by having their own sheets for activities. There are 26 letter mats for play dough, natural manipulatives, coloring, painting, and so much more.
- Math- number recognition, counting, patterns, skip counting, addition, subtraction, place value, inequalities, size, comparing objects, measurement, symmetry, rounding numbers, introduction to money, and so much more. Each lesson has different math manipulatives which relate to the hymn that your child will be working with.
- Coloring/Painting Pages
- Creative Writing
- Sight Word Flashcards
- Language Arts
- Scripture Wall Art
- & so much more
Perfect for any child from age 0-8 or any child starting early education.
List of Hymn included in this curriculum:
- Amazing Grace
- Blessed Assurance
- Crown Him with Many Crowns
- Down in My Heart
- Everlasting Love
- A Mighty Fortress
- I Come to the Garden Alone
- My Hope is Built on Nothing Less
- Ivory Palaces
- Joy to the World
- All Creatures of Our God and King
- Love Lifted Me
- We’re Marching to Zion
- I Need Thee Every Hour
- Trust and Obey
- Jesus Paid It All
- Quiet, Lord, My Froward Heart
- The Old Rugged Cross
- It Is Well with My Soul
- ‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
- Under His Wings
- I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say
- O For a Closer Walk with God
- Are You Washed in the Blood?
- O, Zion Haste
Hymn-A-Long was created by: Amanda Swain of Willfully Serving His Children
Illustrations from this curriculum were created by: Willfully Serving His Children, Julia Dreams Co, SkArLetARt, Love Home By Christine, Corner Croft, Digital Curio, G Dragan Paper Designs, Draw Me Happy, and Paw Graphic
Get 15% off when you spend $50 or more in my shop. Use code: WSHC15 at checkout to receive your discount.
***YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY***
Based on your interest in this item, you may also enjoy:
This curriculum was created to encourage you and your child to mediate on the Word of God and the words of famous hymns.
Print this curriculum and laminate manipulatives for longevity. The flashcards and manipulatives will need to be individually cut out (and laminated if desired).
What you should expect to receive from this curriculum:
After your purchase, you’ll receive a link to download the PDF file. This download will consist 469 pages to print. Upon receiving your files, we recommend downloading them and saving them to your computer. You can then print them out (or display some of the pages on your TV).
Items you will need for this study:
-Letter-size white paper
No part of this publication may be used or reproduced in any form or by any means, written, mechanical, photocopying, recording, electronic, or otherwise, without permission in writing from the publisher. This product is copywritten and for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It is not for resale or redistribution.
Due to the nature of digital products, I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me via email at email@example.com if you have any issues downloading your order.