Grab all of your children during your read aloud time and enjoy talking about the symbolism in the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! This is a literature study consisting of a 64 page downloadable PDF.
**Please note that this curriculum is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. No physical product will be shipped.
Included in the study you will find:
- Scripture- There’s a Bible verses associated with each symbolism lesson. All Scripture is in KJV translation.
- Copywork- Word for word from Scripture. These pages are dot font from younger children and solid font with lines for older children.
- Symbolism pages- These pages are meant to point out the correlation between the characters and events in the book and relate it back to the Bible.
- Symbolism pages- These pages have space for your child to find and write their own symbolism findings.
- Narration Pages-A space for your child to draw and write what they can recall from the reading.
- Coloring/Painting Pages
- Drawing pages-Your child will be using their imagination and drawing what they think Aslan’s Country will be like.
- Favorite Quotes- Your Child will choose their favorite quotes from the book and write them down.
- Venn Diagram of the movie vs. the book
- & so much more
Perfect for any child from age 4-8 or any child starting early education.
Worthy was created by: Amanda Swain of Willfully Serving His Children
Get 15% off when you spend $50 or more in my shop. Use code: WSHC15 at checkout to receive your discount.
***YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY***
Based on your interest in this item, you may also enjoy:
All Creatures of Our God and King Copywork Curriculum
This study was created to encourage you and your child to mediate on the Word of God and enjoy living books together.
Print this study and laminate manipulatives for longevity.
What you should expect to receive from this study:
After your purchase, you’ll receive a link to download the PDF file. This download will consist 64 pages to print. Upon receiving your files, we recommend downloading them and saving them to your computer. You can then print them out (or display some of the pages on your TV).
Items you will need for this study:
-Letter-size white paper
No part of this publication may be used or reproduced in any form or by any means, written, mechanical, photocopying, recording, electronic, or otherwise, without permission in writing from the publisher. This product is copywritten and for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It is not for resale or redistribution.
Due to the nature of digital products, I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues downloading your order.