Teach your children about birds with this easy to use guide and hands-on activities.
This is a 25 page downloadable PDF which includes:
- Grouse and ptarmigan identification poster
- 2 part identification Montessori flashcards (set of 9)
- Hands-on Montessori match cards (set of 9)
- Handwriting practice- help your child learn the species of the bird and practice writing words with dotted lines.
-Feather anatomy - learn the parts of a feather
- Feather coloring or watercolor paint sheet
- Match the birds activity
- 7 grouse and ptarmigan fact sheets. This will help your child learn the habitats, behaviors, and diet of these birds.
BIRDS in this PRINTABLE
The Grouse and Ptarmigan Study is created by: Amanda Swain.
Illustrations by Amanda Swain
This study guide was created to encourage you and your child to play through nature studies.
Print this bundle and laminate for longevity. The flashcards will need to be individually cut out (and laminated if desired).
What you should expect to receive from this bundle:
After your purchase, you’ll receive a link to download the PDF file. This download will consist 25 pages to print.
Items you will need for this bundle:
-Letter-size white paper
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
***Morning Board Bee Calendar***
***Succulents Study Guide***
No part of this publication may be used or reproduced in any form or by any means, written, mechanical, photocopying, recording, electronic, or otherwise, without permission in writing from the publisher. This product is copywritten and for personal use only. It is not for resale or redistribution.
I don’t accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
top of page
bottom of page